I confirm to be an institutional investor.
Who is an institutional investor?
Any company with at least one qualified staff member who is experienced in financial matters, and who is in charge of continuously managing the available and non-operating funds as part of a professional cash and treasury management, for instance
- banks and securities traders,
- fund management companies,
- insurance companies,
- pension funds.
Provided they have professional treasury operations, the following are also regarded as institutional investors:
- big commercial and industrial companies as well as service companies,
- institutions under public law,
- pension and similar institutions, as well as charitable foundations.